3.0

I ordered a bacon double cheeseburger and fries and a coke at lunch time today. When I got the bill it was $16.06 I just about spit the remaining coke across the room at the price.. For what I ask.. the breakdown is approximate.. threw the receipt away cause I was so pissed... Cheese Burger : $9.89 ish

2nd Burger Patty : $2.89 ish

Bacon: $2.68 ish

Pepsi : 2.58 ish

I am guessing on the numbers a little because as I stated above I was VERY pissed off at the price of this LUNCH MEAL. Who the *** charges these prices for a lunch time burger?? Your company should be ashamed of itself, and believe me, I will tell of all my friends not to eat in your restaurant either.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "i just choose not to give you my business". This person is overall dissatisfied with Sharis Restaurant. The most disappointing about sharis restaurant cheeseburger at Sharis Restaurant was price , but reviewer liked waitress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sharis Restaurant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Sharis Restaurant to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sharis Restaurant?

Comments

I agree with you that Shari's is overpriced for what it is.Might be because they have "2-for-1" coupons EVERYWHERE.

If you don't use those coupons yourself, you're subsidizing those who do.

By the way, what kind of dummy orders food at a restaurant, and has absolutely no freakin' clue what his meal will cost until the bill arrives? I know the prices are printed right there on the menu, plain as day.

To say you were surprised by the high prices is 100% on YOU!It's not like they "tricked" you or something.

Well unfortunately this has become the norm in America..However to give Sharis that much for a burger and drink does seem high, you should of ordered 1 of there pre fab frozen and shipped pies..Just like mom never made